Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

034

Still moving slow and steady on Baby L's wheat milo. All I need to do is find a good 15 minutes of guaranteed, uninterrupted time to myself to graft the top and bottom together. Yeah - we'll see when that happens!

017

You see this beautiful robin's egg blue yarn here? It is destined to become a hat for me. The problem is that I can't decide on a pattern.I know there are many talented knitters reading this...won't you help me? The yarn is Tosh DK and is a skein of 225 yards. I was planning on knitting the Odessa pattern which has been in my queue since I first learned to knit back in Virginia but now I am rather wanting something a bit more fun and detailed... at least I think I do. Odessa isn't fully out of the running just yet, but I would love to see anything you may have to suggest. Please, don't be shy - speak up and let me know.

063

Here's K's contribution to this week's KCCO. She made this little girl gnome in school yesterday - how cute is that?! She was pretty proud of herself and has since made an army of gnomes at home for her siblings using my scrap yarn. I am pretty sure the instructions for this sweet yarn doll are in one or two of my favorite craft books: The Children's Year: Seasonal Crafts and Clothesor All Year Round, but I didn't get a chance to double check. I found these instructions, too. They are slightly different using a book to wrap the yarn around instead of a small piece of cardboard and seem to make a bigger doll, though.

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Don't forget that there is now a KCCO Flickr group for you to share your crafting photos at anytime.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. Now please share and inspire us all!




Whatare you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...