Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

Gasp - no pictures for today. My computer was attacked by a virus and won't work. At least I backed up my photographs on Saturday night. Phew!! Even though I am tryingto find the good in this, I admit I am a bit anxious. I mean my computer has been on it's last leg for months now but I can't afford a new one and the idea of going without... well that is just something I can not see working.

Anyways, enough sobbing. I am still working on Little L's birthday sweater. I added the sleeves over the weekend. That was a lot of trial and error. I couldn't quite wrap my head around the process and there was a key step in the process that didn't translate correctly (the pattern was originally in Norwegian). Thankfully Ravelry came to the rescue and I was able to get through it. I linked to one of the posts that helped me in my rav notes. Now I am on to the color work portion. After I had to rip it back once I came to the conclusion that color work is not something to be done around children.

I'm not sure where I will be with this broken computer of mine later this week so I may as well put up the last reminder now. If you have a spare minute each day please, please vote for Frontier Dreams for the top 25 creative moms. We are now at spot number ten and I would love to keep us there. That would make my week after all this computer silliness. Remember voting ends the 30th at 4pm and you can vote once every 24 hours.
Vote here.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress (or finished works) please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Don't forget that there is now a KCCO Flickr group for you to share your crafting photos at anytime.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. We all love feedback so if you have a moment please leave a comment on some of the KCCO posts you may visit. I know from my own experience just how much your comments really motivate me! Now please share and inspire us all!




Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...