Sunday, July 26, 2015

Relief is in sight!

K and Beowulf (pic by C) pic by C Above photos taken by C C and Paw Paw (by K) Above photo taken by K L and the garden of weeds admiring the honeybees No luck finding my other lens (on Kevin's camera) but I found these gems on my computer from earlier in the month. The girls love to take photographs of each other. I think the above photos were for a dog show flyer they were planning. I'm not sure what happened to that project though. Guess they moved on to other things instead.

I am happy to report that I actually made dinner last week for the first time in months. I have been craving the Caesar salad from Oh She Glows and I just couldn't take it any longer (My copy of OSG, by the way, is literally falling apart from being used so much). My children and I were supposed to have a deal where they did any possible stinky dishes in the sink for me beforehand and then I would make dinner.  Unfortunately the didn't live up to their end of the bargain, apparently the pool was more enticing to them. Oh well. I plugged my nose and carried on. I am so happy I did. I haven't felt that good in a long time. That salad was just what I needed. I am even being brave at the moment and creating a meal plan for our grocery shopping on the first. Another round of Caesar salad is already on the list - I might just live off of that for the remainder of my pregnancy. Lets hope I can actually cook all that I am envisioning. Relief is finally in sight!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...