Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO
September snuck up on me! I only have 19 days to knit up K's birthday sweater so I am knitting whenever I possibly can. Today that included knitting a few stitches during homeschooling. K has no clue that its a sweater for her at the moment so I will keep this up as long as I can.

p.s. - I wish you could see C's full outfit in the picture. She has on her crown from Epiphany, her gardening dress and her "C Ingalls Wilder" pinafore. I love her homeschooling style.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...