Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
IMG_4083

The current state of my bed. There isn't much knitting or crafting going on right now, but when I am, I am working on my Tír Chonaill. I am hoping to get back out in nature for nice crisp walks soon but it's much too cold for baby so finishing this is high on my priority list. Then again I also have L's birthday coming up very soon to think about and I am hoping to knit or sew some clothing for baby F. We have nothing that fits him. Even newborn sized clothing is huge!

Oh and Happy Candlemas!

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...